Write a comment You do not have permission to access. Sign In?
<2018 Korea Government Scholarship Program>
**For more specific information, please refer to the application guidelines (Attachment)**
1. Program Objective
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students, with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
2. Period of Scholarship
◦ Master’s : 1 yr. of Korean language + 2 yrs of degree program (Sep. 1, 2018 ~ Aug. 31, 2021)
◦ Doctoral : 1 yr. of Korean language + 3 yrs of regular degree program (Sep. 1, 2018 ~ Aug. 31, 2022)
3. Eligibility : See Attachment
◦ Applicants and their parents must hold non-Korean citizenship.
◦ Applicants must be under 40 years of age as September 1, 2018 (born after September 1, 1978).
◦ Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2018.
◦ Applicants must maintain a grade point average higher than 2.64 / 4.00.
4. Required Documentation : See Attachment
1. Application Form
2. Personal Statement
3. Statement of Purpose
4. TWO Letters of Recommendation
5. KGSP Application Pledge
6. Personal Medical Assessment
7. Bachelor’s Diploma or Certificate of Degree
8. Bachelor’s Transcript
9. Master’s Diploma or Certificate of Dregree (For Doctoral course)
10. Master’s Transcript (For Doctoral course)
11. Applicant’s Proof of Citizenship
12. Parents’ Proof of Citizenship
13. Only for previous Korean citizenship holders : Certificate of Korean citizenship renunciation, Adoption Documents
14. Optional : Certificate of Valid TOPIK, Certificate of Valid English Proficiency Test, Published Papers, Awards
◦ Each required document must be numbered and labeled on the top right corner as following
-Example : 7.Diploma of the Bachelor’s Degree
◦ In case of submitting photocopied documents, applicants must have the copies notarized or apostilled and then submit the notarized or apostilled copies.
◦ Applicants must submit ONE set of original application and THREE photocopies , identical to the original set.
◦ Airfare: Round-trip economy class ticket.
◦ Settlement Allowance : 200,000 KRW (offered once)
◦ Monthly Allowance : 900,000 KRW
◦ Research Allowance
◦ Language Training Fees : Fully covered
◦ Degree Tuition
◦ Dissertation Printing Fee
◦ Medical Insurance : 20,000 KRW
◦ Korean Proficiency Grant : 100,000 KWG per month
◦ Scholarship Completion Grant : 200,000 KWG
6. Place of Submission
Korean Education Center in Chicago:
NBC Tower Suite 2700, 455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
7. Application Deadline
*For Mid-west area in USA, the deadline is : March 15 (Thur), 2018
(After submitting documents, the date for interview will be notified individually)
◦ Email: email@example.com
◦ Tel: 312-822-9485 (EXT. 132)
**ATTACHMENT : CLICK!**
**ATTACHMENT : CLICK!**
|»||2018 Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)||admin||2018.02.05||238|
|Notice||2018 Spring Korean Language & Culture Classes Registration||admin||2018.01.19||830|
|Notice||2018 57th TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)||admin||2018.01.02||1086|
|132||2018 Spring The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.10.18||762|
|131||AKS Graduate Fellowship, 2018 Spring||admin||2017.10.18||607|
|130||The Second biannual Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.10.12||609|
|129||2018 Spring TaLK (Talk and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.09.27||1795|
|128||Online Education Fair Korea 2017 Fall||admin||2017.09.27||704|
|127||2017 Fall Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.07.10||2396|
|126||Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.07.07||871|
|125||Small clubs learning about Korea project -'Study Your Korea'||admin||2017.06.22||998|
|124||"Busan Day," 10th Anniversary Celebration of Busan-Chicago Sister City Partnership||admin||2017.05.24||1426|
|123||2017 Fall Chonbuk National University International Students Admission||admin||2017.04.20||1848|
|122||2017 Homeland Education Summer Program for Overseas Koreans||admin||2017.04.19||1743|
|121||2017 Fall The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.04.18||1564|
|120||2017 The Korean Honor Scholarship||admin||2017.04.11||2513|
|119||2017 Fall TaLK (Teach and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.03.15||1930|
|118||Hallym University Korean Language Education Center Program||admin||2017.02.13||2913|
|117||2017 Global Korea Scholarship Program||admin||2017.02.02||3257|
|116||2017 Spring Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.01.09||4142|
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin