Write a comment You do not have permission to access. Sign In?
Korean Education Center (KEC) invites young adults to learn conversational Korean, providing opportunity to learn the practical use of Korean language and culture in 2018 Spring semester!
<Expected period for the course>
◦ Wheeling (14 weeks) : February 27 ~ May 29 (every Tuesday) 6:30~8:00PM
◦ Chicago (14 weeks) : February 28 ~ May 30 (every Wednesday) 6:30~8:00PM
◦ UIC (7 wks/14 classes): February 27 ~ April 19 (every Tuesday & Thursday)
INTRO & BEGINNER 2 - 5:30~6:30PM, INTERMEDIATE 2 - 6:45~7:45PM
◦ Wheeling-Korean Cultural Center of Chicago (9930 S. Capitol Dr., Wheeling, IL 60090)
◦ Chicago-Hana Center (4300 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL 60618)
◦ UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1200 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607, Classroom: TBD)
<Course levels and enrollment restrictions>
◦ Chicago : 5 Levels (INTRO, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE 2, ADVANCED 2, and CONVERSATION)
◦ Wheeling : 4 Levels (INTRO, BEGINNER, INTERMEDIATE 2, and ADVANCED 2)
◦ UIC : 3 Levels (INTRO, BEGINNER 2, and INTERMEDIATE 2)
◦ Application & Registration Fee Deadline : February 16, 2018 (Registration fee should arrive by 2/16/18) * Registration can be closed earlier if seats are filled, so HURRY UP!
◦ Registration Fee : Submit $40 in check (payable to Korean Education Center)
or $42 via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
◦ There is NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
◦ Entry is only allowed on payment of the full registration fee by the deadline.
◦ The Registration Fee is NOT refundable.
<Information for submission and contact>
Korean Education Center in Chicago
◦ Add: NBC Tower #2700, 455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
◦ Tel: 312-822-9485 (ext. 132)
◦ Email: email@example.com
|Notice||2018 Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP)||admin||2018.02.05||238|
|»||2018 Spring Korean Language & Culture Classes Registration||admin||2018.01.19||831|
|Notice||2018 57th TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)||admin||2018.01.02||1086|
|132||2018 Spring The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.10.18||762|
|131||AKS Graduate Fellowship, 2018 Spring||admin||2017.10.18||607|
|130||The Second biannual Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.10.12||609|
|129||2018 Spring TaLK (Talk and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.09.27||1795|
|128||Online Education Fair Korea 2017 Fall||admin||2017.09.27||704|
|127||2017 Fall Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.07.10||2396|
|126||Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.07.07||871|
|125||Small clubs learning about Korea project -'Study Your Korea'||admin||2017.06.22||998|
|124||"Busan Day," 10th Anniversary Celebration of Busan-Chicago Sister City Partnership||admin||2017.05.24||1426|
|123||2017 Fall Chonbuk National University International Students Admission||admin||2017.04.20||1848|
|122||2017 Homeland Education Summer Program for Overseas Koreans||admin||2017.04.19||1743|
|121||2017 Fall The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.04.18||1564|
|120||2017 The Korean Honor Scholarship||admin||2017.04.11||2513|
|119||2017 Fall TaLK (Teach and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.03.15||1930|
|118||Hallym University Korean Language Education Center Program||admin||2017.02.13||2913|
|117||2017 Global Korea Scholarship Program||admin||2017.02.02||3257|
|116||2017 Spring Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.01.09||4142|
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin