Write a comment You do not have permission to access. Sign In?
* Most classes are full.
Please see the registration form for the classes are still open *
Korean Education Center (KEC) invites young adults to learn conversational Korean, providing opportunity to learn the practical use of Korean language and culture in 2017 Fall semester!
<Expected period for the course>
◦ Wheeling (13 weeks) : August 22 ~ November 14 (every Tuesday evening) 6:30~8:00pm
◦ Chicago (13 weeks) : August 24 ~ November 16 (every Thursday evening) 6:30~8:00pm
◦ UIC (10 weeks): September 13 ~ November 15 (every Wednesday evening)
-Beginner: 5:30~6:30pm/ Intermediate: 6:45~7:45pm/ Survival Korean(Very basic): 6:00~7:20pm
◦ Wheeling-Korean Cultural Center of Chicago (9930 S. Capitol Dr., Wheeling, IL 60090)
◦ Chicago-Hana Center (4300 N. California Ave., Chicago, IL 60618)
◦ UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago, 1200 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL 60607, Classroom: TBD)
<Course levels and enrollment restrictions>
◦ Chicago : 5 Levels (Basic, Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Conversation)
◦ Wheeling : 4 Levels (Basic, Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced)
◦ UIC : 3 Levels (Beginner, Intermediate and 'Survival Korea(Very basic, *NEW*))
◦ Application & Registration Fee($40) Deadline
- Wheeling/Chicago : August 15 (Tue)
- UIC : August 30 (Wed)
* Registration can be closed earlier if seats are filled, so HURRY UP!
◦ Registration Fee : Submit $40 (Check : payable to Korean Education Center)
◦ There is NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION. Send your application and registration fee
by the deadline.
◦ Entry is only allowed on payment of the full registration fee by the deadline.
◦ The Registration Fee is NOT refundable.
<Information for submission and contact>
Korean Education Center in Chicago
◦ Add: NBC Tower #2700, 455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
◦ Tel: 312-822-9485 (ext. 132)
◦ Email: email@example.com
|Notice||2018 57th TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)||admin||2018.01.02||305|
|Notice||2018 Spring TaLK (Talk and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.09.27||1445|
|131||2018 Spring The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.10.18||448|
|130||AKS Graduate Fellowship, 2018 Spring||admin||2017.10.18||426|
|129||The Second biannual Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.10.12||452|
|128||Online Education Fair Korea 2017 Fall||admin||2017.09.27||548|
|»||2017 Fall Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.07.10||2206|
|126||Online Education Fair Korea 2017||admin||2017.07.07||731|
|125||Small clubs learning about Korea project -'Study Your Korea'||admin||2017.06.22||858|
|124||"Busan Day," 10th Anniversary Celebration of Busan-Chicago Sister City Partnership||admin||2017.05.24||1224|
|123||2017 Fall Chonbuk National University International Students Admission||admin||2017.04.20||1694|
|122||2017 Homeland Education Summer Program for Overseas Koreans||admin||2017.04.19||1561|
|121||2017 Fall The Graduate School of Korean Studies for International Students||admin||2017.04.18||1424|
|120||2017 The Korean Honor Scholarship||admin||2017.04.11||2324|
|119||2017 Fall TaLK (Teach and Learn in Korea)||admin||2017.03.15||1781|
|118||Hallym University Korean Language Education Center Program||admin||2017.02.13||2696|
|117||2017 Global Korea Scholarship Program||admin||2017.02.02||3001|
|116||2017 Spring Korean & Culture Class Registration||admin||2017.01.09||3952|
|115||2017 52nd TOPIK (Test of Proficiency in Korean)||admin||2017.01.04||4875|
|114||The Second Biannual Online Education Fair – Korea 2016||admin||2016.11.07||3036|
Designed by sketchbooks.co.kr / sketchbook5 board skin